Shutting Down The Server
When it is necessary to shut down and reboot the server, the following needs to be done first:
1. Double click the “Administration Utility” on the desktop.
2. Click the Workstation tab at the top:
3. Click once with the left mouse button to highlight Workstation Service. Now click the stop button on the right. The Status column will change to Stopped. Now click the Server tab.
4. Click Server Service once with the left mouse button. It will become highlighted as in the picture above.
5. Now click the button to the right marked stop.
6. The Server Service status will change to Stopped. Now click the X in the upper right corner and the Administration Utility will close. Now you can reboot the server.